Notification about cookies

This website uses a limited number of cookies to facilitate browsing. For more information (including how to opt-out of a consent already given), please take a look at our Cookies Policy. By clicking the "I Agree" button or by continuing to use this website (including closing this message), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our use of cookies as outlined in our Cookies Policy .
I agree
en

OFFERS

NEW YEAR PACKAGES 2020/2021

EARLY BOOKING:
  • 15 % discount for booking until 15.11.2020

  • 10% discount for booking from 20.10.2020 until 10.11.2020
PROGRAM:
30.12.2020
  • Kalin Velov and Amazonia Dance Project in Piano Bar Primorets
31.12.2020
  • The Foundation - the supergroup of Bulgaria - Kiril Marichkov, Ivan Lechev, Doni, Slavcho Nikolov, Venko Poromanski

01.01.2021
  • Live band and DJ Party

MODERATOR: Dragomir Draganov

 

Type of accommodation             

 

2-nights package

 

3-nights package

 

4-nights package

 

Standard Double Room 2 adults

729

881

981

Single Room

583

721

816

Standard Double Room - 

/2 adult + 1 child 2-11.99 y.o

656

793

883

Deluxe Double Room 2 adults

805

 992

1101

Deluxe Double Room

/2 adults + 1 child 2-11.99 y.o./

977 1184 1321

Apartment 2 adults

988  1272  1422

Apartment 3 adults

1384  1781  1995

Apartment 2 adults and 1 child /2-11.99y.o./

1186  1527  1714

Apartment 2 adults and 2 children /2-11.99y.o./

 

1384  1781  2006

Apartment 3 adults and 1 child /2-11.99y.o./

1581  2035  2274

Grand Apartment / 2 bedrooms /

3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child 2-11.99y.o./

1649  1997  2243

Grand Apartment / 2 bedrooms /

4 adults /

3 adults + 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children 

1798  2146  2391

Premier  Apartment  

2 adults

1361  1775  2100

President  Apartment

2 adults

1795  2379  2778

President  Apartment

4 adults /

3 adults + 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children 

2 adults + 1 child

2357  2776  3175

 

The rates are package rates, per room, in EUR and include:
  • Corresponding number of nights and breakfasts  / obligatory night on 31.12.2020 /;
  • New Year Gala Dinner with 6-course menu and open bar with drinks on  31.12.2020 /whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, beer, white and red wine /;

  • Exclusive entertainment program

  • Festive brunch on 01.01.2021;
  • Children`s entertainment on 30th and 31st of December from 20:00 pm till 23:00 pm;
  • SPA package: use of indoor swimming pool, sauna, aroma sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, fitness and relax zone;

  • Parking, VAT and all taxes;
Sea view supplement: EUR 18.00 per room/apartment, per night;
Supplement for buffet dinner on 30th December 2020 : EUR 20.00 per adult /EUR 10.00 per child /2-11.99 years old/;

 

Payment Conditions and Cancellation policy:
  • 20 % payment is requested upon confirmation and the rest 80 % payment before 18 th of December 2020
  • For booking after 10.12.2020 – 100 % payment is requested upon confirmation.
    The reservation is confirmed and guaranteed, only when all due sum is paid
  • Free cancellation until 30.11.2020
  • For late cancellation after 30.11.2020 charge of 20% of the total amount of the reservation will apply.

 

Contacts

Reserve

Проект и главна цел: Подкрепа чрез оборотен капитал за МСП, засегнати от временните противоепидемични мерки.

Бенефициент (предприятие получаващо подкреща): Булгариен Директ Райзен ЕООД.

Обща стойност на заявлението за подкрепа: 38 475.52лв.

Начало: 16.04.2021Край: 16.07.2021