Notification about cookies

This website uses a limited number of cookies to facilitate browsing. For more information (including how to opt-out of a consent already given), please take a look at our Cookies Policy. By clicking the "I Agree" button or by continuing to use this website (including closing this message), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our use of cookies as outlined in our Cookies Policy .
I agree
en

OFFERS

NEW YEAR PACKAGES 2021/2022

EARLY BOOKING:
  • 15 % discount for booking until 31.10.2021

  • 10% discount for booking until 30.11.2021
PROGRAM:
30.12.2021
  • Vladi Ampov
31.12.2021
  • Duet Riton and Anelia

01.01.2022
  • Live band and DJ Party

MODERATOR: Dragomir Draganov

 

Type of accommodation             

 

2-nights package

 

3-nights package

 

4-nights package

 

Standard Double Room 2 adults

787

951

1059

Single Room

630

779

881

Standard Double Room - 

/1 adult + 1 child 2-11.99 y.o

709

856

954

Deluxe Double Room 2 adults

869

 1072

1189

Deluxe Double Room

/2 adults + 1 child 2-11.99 y.o./

1055 1279 1426

Apartment 2 adults

1067  1374  1535

Apartment 3 adults

1494  1923  2154

Apartment 2 adults and 1 child /2-11.99y.o./

1281  1648  1851

Apartment 2 adults and 2 children /2-11.99y.o./

 

1494  1923  2154

Apartment 3 adults and 1 child /2-11.99y.o./

1707  2198  2456

Grand Apartment / 2 bedrooms /

3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child 2-11.99y.o./

1781  2157  2421

Grand Apartment / 2 bedrooms /

4 adults /

3 adults + 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children 

1942  2317  2583

Premier  Apartment  

2 adults

1469  1917  2268

President  Apartment

2 adults

1938  2570  3000

President  Apartment

4 adults /

3 adults + 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children 

2 adults + 1 child

2545  2998  3429

 

The rates are package rates, per room, in EUR and include:
  • Corresponding number of nights and breakfasts  / obligatory night on 31.12.2021 /;
  • New Year Gala Dinner with 6-course menu and open bar with drinks on  31.12.2021 /whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, beer, white and red wine /;

  • Exclusive entertainment program

  • Festive brunch on 01.01.2022;
  • Children`s entertainment on 30th and 31st of December from 20:00 pm till 23:00 pm;
  • SPA package: use of indoor swimming pool, sauna, aroma sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, fitness and relax zone;

  • Parking, VAT and all taxes;

Sea view supplement: EUR 13.00 per room/apartment, per night;

Supplement for buffet dinner on 30th December 2021 : EUR 20.00 per adult /EUR 10.00 per child /2-11.99 years old/;

Payment Conditions and Cancellation policy:
  • 20 % payment is requested upon confirmation and the rest 80 % payment up to 21 th of December 2021
  • For booking after 10.12.2021 – 100 % payment up to 21 th of December 2021
  • Free cancellation until 01.12.2021
  • For late cancellation after 01.12.2021 charge of 20% of the total amount of the reservation will apply.

 

Period

  • from 28december
  • to 1january

Contacts

Reserve