"We know how valuable Your time is so every moment spent in the 6th Sense SPA Centre will be memorable for You and You will be coming back time after time..."“
Safety standards during your stay in The SPA center 6th Sense
The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit SPA center 6th Sense are our absolute priority.
We follow the recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization, all local health authorities and we take all necessary precautions.
High cleaning standards have been developed into a comprehensive hygiene strategy, including additional disinfection and rules to reduce the risk of contamination.
- We are measuring the temperature of each newly arrived guest and employee to ensure your safety and that of all hotel guests.
- Guests or staffs are not allowed in the hotel with acute respiratory infection. We appeal everyone to be responsible to each other !
- The Spa center can be used by up to 10 people at a time.
- The use of the SPA complex is carried out in strict compliance with the physical distance of 1.5 meters between the individual clients (unless they are one family).
- Staff servicing the SPA center disinfects the respective contact surface before it is used by the next customer.
- Please use a towel when visiting the Finnish sauna and aroma sauna.
- The pool`s sunbeds are disinfected with a bactericidal lamp after each client final release.